Why Have a Grab and Go Binder?
Because it will make your life easier! Promise. You will be able to find what you need when you need it. That means time savings and we can all use a bit of extra time any day, right?
But that time savings will be even more important in an emergency or disaster situation. Every second will count when trying to find a lost loved one or use a first aid skill or quickly evacuate. Having a "grab and go" binder will save you precious seconds and minutes and allow you to focus on your loved ones needs in an emergency.
Download Your Binder Now
These 15 printable sheets (scroll down for details) will save you hours of time and give you peace of mind as you create your own “Simply Prepared Binder.” Simply print, fill them out and you are done. No detailed thought or research required. I’ve done all that for you. Easy Peasy!
Recieve your 15 free printables right away and get started on your binder today! Then, each week look forward to a new, similarly valuable download, printable, or quick tip. Get prepared in less time by letting me do much of the work for you.
Simply Prepared Binder Forms:
- Choice of 2 different binder covers (one is more "secure)
- Important Document Checklist
- Evacuation Checklist
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Financial Numbers
- Insurance Numbers
- Medical Provider Numbers
- Utility Provider Numbers
- Family and Friend's Number
- Child ID Form
- Adult ID Form
- Pet ID Form
- First Aid Quick Guide
- Password Tracker
Also Included Today:
- Ideas for keeping your binder secure
- Tips for getting fingerprints / DNA
- Other suggestions of what to include in your binder
- Uses for the ID Forms
- Supplies I suggest for creating your binder (low, medium and high budgets)
Over the Next Few Weeks:
- 10 Ways to Prepare for Free
- Grocery Sales Cycles (What to Stock When)
- Real Life Experience: Living Without Running Water and What I Learned
- The Best Powerless Laundry Options
- 11 Ways to Spend Less on E-Prep
- First AId Kit Checklist
- 72 Hour Kit Checklist
- And More!